Surgeon Specializing in Gynecology? Treating Rectocele and Cystocele

Hi, I suffer from a rectocele and cystocele for 7 years now. I'm looking for a surgeon who's specialised in solving these problems. Aren't there any surgeons who are also gynaecologists? I mean, a vaginoplasty is not the same as a boobjob or a tummy tuck. I really prefer a specialist who truely understands how things work down there. Who can give me the name of one or more specialists(preferably on east cost). Thank you!

Doctor Answers 1

Referral for Cystocele and Rectocele

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would refer you to Dr.Red Alinsod in Newport Beach California, he specializes in Uro gynecology and has extensive experience with your problems. Unfortunately he is not on the East Coast, but worth traveling to. Good luck

San Diego Plastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 20 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.