Doctor Recommendations in the New Mexico Area for Fraxel Repair?

Doctor Answers 1

You might try going to the physician locator on

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I would go to the physician locator on to find a board-certified dermatologist in your area.

Beverly Hills Dermatologic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.