Doctor Recommendations for Hyaluronidase in Michigan?

I want to correct blue lines left after Restylane/Perlane injections. Need a good doctor in Michigan. Am afraid of Hyaluronidase because of severe allergies. 

Doctor Answers 1


{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I don't have a referral for you, but when you do seek out the physician to do the hyaluronidase injections, ask to have a skin test first. If you have known allergies to bee stings, then the doctor may want to supply the product to an allergist who can test you in case you do have a significant allergy

Manhattan Dermatologic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 39 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.