Who is the best doctor for lip lift in UK?

I'm 35 years old and considering a bullhorn lip lift to reduce the length of my long upper lip for a more feminine appearance. I know that the lip lift is a very specialised procedure, that not all doctors offer it, and that it is important that the doctor is an expert in the procedure. I would be very grateful if someone could tell me which doctors in the UK specialise in lip lifts and who are known for giving good results. I live in Brighton but would travel to see the right doctor.

Have you considered Perma-lip?

Hi, Many thanks for your question. If you would like a permanent solution we offer a treatment called 'Permalip'. They are revolutionary lip impacts in different sizes and designed to look and feel natural yet they would create the result I think you are after. Performed under local anaesthetic a small incision is made in the corner of your mouth and your desired sized implant is then slotted in. The implant will not impair lip movement and if you wish to go larger or go back to your original appearance then the implants can be simply removed. I hope you find the treatment that is right for you. Good luck!