Do I Need to Go to Doctor for Check-up After Seven Days of my First Fraxel Treatment?

Do i need to go to doctor for check-up after seven days of my first fraxel treatment?

Fraxel check-up is important

You should follow your doctor's recommendation for post-treatment care and follow-up appointments.  He/she wants to make sure you will have the best possible result with your Fraxel treatment.  You must avoid sun exposure for at least 4 weeks after Fraxel laser if acne scars were treated and always avoid sun exposure if melasma (brown patches) was treated. 

Toronto Dermatologist

Fraxel check-up is important

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Toronto Dermatologist

Follow up after fraxel

one must follow up after any procedure with their doctor as suggested. if your doctor wishes to see u in 1 week, you must go back in1 week. for patient care and for the proper outcome from a procedure its essential that follow up visits are scheduled as suggested by the doctor.

Follow up after fraxel