Should I get a second lift to correct my asymmetrical nipples and sagging? (photo)

I know my nipples are in a desirable position, but I feel my boobs are not sitting high enough. There is no upper pole fullness, and one sits slightly lower than the other, while one nipple is bigger than the other. Is this worth getting a second breast lift to remove more skin?

Lipo-lift, breast lift, breast reduction, mastopexy, benelli, augmentation mastopexy

I appreciate your question.
I perform a liposuction breast lift that removes tissue from the areas you don't want such as near the armpit and the lower portion hanging near your stomach. Once I use this to shape the breast I then remove the skin to tighten the breast and create a better shape with nice cleavage. Since I perform this less invasively the recovery time is faster and drains are not necessary. The size would depend on the proportion with your body versus going for a cup size. It works very well if there are asymmetries. I can also use the removed fat as a natural breast augmentation by grafting the fat back into the breast to create more projection or into the top to create more cleavage. This procedure can also be combined with an implant if needed or wanted.  It should not affect nipple sensation, mammograms, cancer risk or breast-feeding. If you gain or lose weight, the transferred fat can do the same.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.  Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic plastic surgery.  
Dr. Schwartz 
#RealSelf100Surgeon 
#RealSelfCORESurgeon

Breast lift revision

Hello, from you picture it looks like you could benefit from a re-do breast lift, which could tighten the skin and breast more than what it is.  I would caution you, however, that it is unrealistic to expect much upper pole fulness after a lift, because the skin usually stretches after the procedure.  The areolae could be made more even, though.

Allen M. Doezie, MD

Revision

Looking at your picture, I could imagine that your breasts were very large before surgery and we have to take this in account. If that is the case, you do not have a very poor result, since it is very difficult to make simetric breasts in large reductions. But this result can get improved in a revision. First you should wait 6 months at least from the primary surgery. Than I would suggest for a augmentation mastopexy with a texture implant placed in dual plane, partially submuscular.

Andre Eyler, MD
Brazil Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast lift

Based on your photo revision breast lift with excision of skin in lower pole, shaping of breast mound and reduction of left areola would be a good choice. However, you breast are fairly large and you may expect that you will have similar problem,  flattening of upper pole, in the future. In order to retain good result for number of years small breast reduction and augmentation with small implants would be a good option for you.

You should discuss this option with your plastic surgeon or seek a second opinion with another plastic surgeon with good reputation in breast surgery. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon