Should I get a second lift to correct my asymmetrical nipples and sagging? (photo)

I know my nipples are in a desirable position, but I feel my boobs are not sitting high enough. There is no upper pole fullness, and one sits slightly lower than the other, while one nipple is bigger than the other. Is this worth getting a second breast lift to remove more skin?

Breast lift revision

Hello, from you picture it looks like you could benefit from a re-do breast lift, which could tighten the skin and breast more than what it is.  I would caution you, however, that it is unrealistic to expect much upper pole fulness after a lift, because the skin usually stretches after the procedure.  The areolae could be made more even, though.

Revision

Looking at your picture, I could imagine that your breasts were very large before surgery and we have to take this in account. If that is the case, you do not have a very poor result, since it is very difficult to make simetric breasts in large reductions. But this result can get improved in a revision. First you should wait 6 months at least from the primary surgery. Than I would suggest for a augmentation mastopexy with a texture implant placed in dual plane, partially submuscular.

Andre Eyler, MD
Brazil Plastic Surgeon

Revision breast lift

Based on your photo revision breast lift with excision of skin in lower pole, shaping of breast mound and reduction of left areola would be a good choice. However, you breast are fairly large and you may expect that you will have similar problem,  flattening of upper pole, in the future. In order to retain good result for number of years small breast reduction and augmentation with small implants would be a good option for you.

You should discuss this option with your plastic surgeon or seek a second opinion with another plastic surgeon with good reputation in breast surgery. Good luck.

Zoran Potparic, MD
Fort Lauderdale Plastic Surgeon