Are my breast considered wide spaced? Can I achieve cleavage? (Photo)

Does my current anatomy appear to allow for cleavage? Are they considered wide spaced? Are my wish pics considered obtainable?

Wide implants?

Hello, it might be difficult to achieve the same cleavage and size as your wish pic.  However, if you arrange a consultation with an experienced PS they will be able to give you a good idea of the possible outcomes.

What will my breasts look like after surgery?

Thank you for your question and photos.  You do have a slightly wide space between your breasts, but that doesn't mean you can't have cleavage in a bra, like your wish picture.  The best way to see what you might look like with implants would be to see a surgeon who uses Vectra 3D imaging--we use YOUR photo to show you what you would look like.  You can virtually "try on" different implant sizes and shapes to end up with a look that you love.

I hope this helps.  Best wishes,
Dr. K

Carmen Kavali, MD

You are a good candidate

From your photographs, it would appear to me that you are a good candidate for breast augmentation. The trade-off in trying to move the implants closer together especially under the muscle, is that you risk exposure of wrinkles near the breastbone. With implants placed above the muscle, you can get the cleavage to be more narrow but you have a higher chance for capsular contracture. Be mindful of the fact that the implant needs to be centered on the nipple, and if you try and move the implant to far inward,  the nipples will appear to point outward. I would recommend that you see a board-certified plastic surgeon your location. Good luck. 

Marc J. Salzman, MD, FACS

Visible cleavage is achievable in any chest in the absence of capsular contracture.

I think your aesthetic goal is quite reasonable. Without capsular contracture the breast will be valuable and can easily be pushed in the midline to generate an attractive appearance.

Are my breast considered wide spaced? Can I achieve cleavage

your breast are a little wider apart, yes. If you are going to have the implants placed below the muscle I do not think you will achieve the appearance you desire. If placed above there is a higher chance of capsular contracture. Additionally, the surgeon is trying to place the implant with the nipple ending up in the center. Placing  the implant above the muscle and attempting to get the cleavage you desire will require a fairly large implant in order to fill the mound towards the breast bone and then it will fill out laterally as well.

Julio Garcia, MD

Cleavage

I think you look like an excellent candidate for breast augmentation.  You shold be able to achieve nice cleavage, provided the proper implants are selected and the surgeon is experienced and knowledgeable.  

Jeffrey D. Wagner, MD

Breast augmentation

You should get a nice result from breast augmentation. Make sure you find a surgeon with experience, that can show you pre-op and post-op photos.
Good luck.

Greg Sexton, M.D.
Columbia, S.C.

Clevage

From your photos you should be able to obtain cleavage with a breast augmentation. 
The one issue you need to understand your nipple placement is lateral and it could become more lateral to acheive cleavage.

Deborah Sillins, MD
Cincinnati Plastic Surgeon

Cleavage and implants

You will definitely improve your cleavage with implants. And in a bra, similar to picture, you will have cleavage. Out of the bra the cleavage will be defined by the width of your breast bone. I would recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon in person to discuss it further.

Asaf Yalif, MD
Roswell Plastic Surgeon

Are my breast considered wide spaced? Can I achieve cleavage?

Thank you for your question. You are starting from a good position and should have a nice result with a breast augmentation.  Cleavage development can be improved with some surgical maneuvers, but overall is limited by the width of your breast bone.  Based on your pictures it seems that your cleavage will improve with implant placement, and additionally with a supportive bra.  See an ASPS board certified plastic surgeon for an in-person evaluation and discussion of your likely result.  Best wishes on your journey