Slight fever and tired.
Botox Price Calculator
What would you like to change?
Enter your info to request custom estimates from three local providers.
These providers will send a more accurate price based on your needs.
Doctor Answers 3
Do I have an infection?
Hi! I would definitely contact your surgeons office and let them know the symptoms you're experiencing. They may want to see you for a check up.
Best of luck to you.
Fever and headache 17 days after breast augmentation
Thank you for asking about your breast augmentation.
- This is a new development in your recovery -
- So please call your surgeon and arrange to be seen.
- You truly cannot tell what is going on but fatigue is one of the earliest signs of an infection.
- Feeling the implant in the breast crease is not an issue - it should sit there.
- Very early treatment of infections can save the implant -
- Established infections usually require removal of the implant
- So give your surgeon a call now.
Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS
Breast Augmentation/Breast Implants/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision
I appreciate your question.
Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Best of luck!
Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
You might also like...
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.