4 wks post-op, 350cc mod plus cohesive 2 silicone. Area of the implant is folded. Will it go away as breasts settle? (photo)

On my right breast, I can feel an area of the implant, that is folded. I can "pop it" in/out, and I feel it has gotten worse. PS says it is because it needs time to drop/settle fully. Is this true? Especially on my right breast, I did not have much breast tissue before. But this feels like a hard edge, not just "ripples" or "wrinkles".

Folded implant

I agree with your plastic surgeon in that 4 weeks is too early to know what your final result will be. I recommend patience. Good luck!

Jackson Plastic Surgeon