Divots and Unevenness in Thighs and Stomach-2 Wks Post Op?

I am 2 weeks post op from smartlipo on my stomach, inner thighs, love handles and flanks. Swelling and bruising are minimal, tummy is flat BUT divots and major unevenness are emerging (on both stomach and inner thighs). I am massaging regularly (3-4 day for 10ish minutes). Is it time to be concerned? I am feeling very, very nervous (aka terrified). See photos for reference.

Uneveness after smart lipo

it is too soon after your surgery to start panicking. Give it at least two to three months...many of the areas of concern should smooth out. 

Divots and Unevenness in Thighs and Stomach-2 Wks Post O

Thank you for posting your pictures. Two weeks after liposuction, there will be irregular wavy areas.  Rest assured that your swelling and waviness will decrease over the next several weeks. Most patients feel they  look good at around  6 weeks.  Final results will take 6-12 months Discuss your concerns with your Surgeon.   Best wishes

Healing phase

Through the healing phase you will not see your final result. Give yourself time to heal properly through the next few weeks.

Bruce E. Katz, MD

Uneven areas at 2 weeks may not mean a great deal in the long term.  Your surgeon will be better able to guide you in this as this is largely a function of technique, volume removed, and skin laxity prior to surgery.  These are all items about which we have little information.  Also, make sure that you are examined to make sure that there are no fluid collections.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Uneven After Liposuction

I agree with everyone below that it is much too early to tell. You will have swelling for several more weeks. 

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Unevenness After SmartLipo Liposuction

I congratulate you on doing your massages and encourage you to continue doing so.  The abdomen commonly goes through early phases of unevenness so at this point be patient and don't panic.  It can take 4 to 6 months to see your final results, and at this time you can discuss any residual concerns with your surgeon.  Best wishes!

Brian Howard, MD (retired)
Alpharetta Plastic Surgeon

Unevenness after body contour surgery at two weeks

At two weeks, the swelling will slowly be improving, but it is likely that it will get better with time. I will caution you that it is hard to comment without photos.