District of Columbia Latisse Doctor Recommendations

I live in DC. Is there anywhere I can find Latisse where I live? After using mascara, my eyelashes fell out. They just started growing back in, but I want to make the process a little faster before the school year starts.

Doctor Answers 1

Latisse is available near you

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I'm sure there are many doctors in the DC area that can give you a prescription for Latisse. To find a doctor near you that carries Latisse, go to www.latisse.com or you can ask your primary care doctor and have the prescription filled at a nearby pharmacy.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.