Hi I Have Distort on my Asian Bridge After Radiesse What Can I Do to Fixing It??

Doctor Answers 1

Nonsurgical rhinoplasty

I would recommend following up with the physician who injected your nose to address any distortion after the injection.  Trying to fix it on your own could create more problems rather than improving the situation.  

Beverly Hills Facial Plastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 57 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.