Discomfort, Shape, and Incision Swelling 2 Weeks Post-op? (photo)

12 days post op. 1200g removed from left and 900g from right. I'm concerned about 3 things: 1 - sagging under left breast. I know breasts will "drop, but am concerned that the left breast will appear quite saggy. 2- incisions to sides. Some lipo done here, so discomfort, but the left in particular seems quite firm under incision. It feels like there is a large rope under the skin. Is this normal? 3. Increasing achiness/sensitivity overall. Areolas not itchy or black - but achy....

Breast reduction

It looks like you had a "lollipop" or variation of it for breast reduction. It will take several weeks for this to settle. Give it time.

Discomfort, Shape, and Incision Swelling 2 Weeks Post-Op

It may be best to discuss this further with your surgeon.
Some discomfort, swelling and discoloration of the #breasts are to be expected for several weeks. The scars at the incision lines typically become reddish and a few weeks after surgery are raised and firm. After a number of months they become pale and soft. After 8-12 months, the scars are relatively inconspicuous. The #nipples and some areas of the skin may be numb or sensitive after surgery. Sensation may return within a few weeks or months, but may be diminished or overly sensitive.
If you have severe redness, swelling, drainage or odor, it is important to call the office and speak with the doctor or medical staff. You may need to be seen in the office and evaluated. If the wound becomes separated or you develop a small opening, this again should be evaluated so that appropriate steps can be taken as soon as possible.

Iscomfort, Shape, and Incision Swelling 2 Weeks Post-op?

In my opinion based upon the posted photos and being very early in healing phases your result will be average. Allow 4 months of healing to determine if yoiu will want or need a corrective surgery. 

Large Rope under Skin after Breast Reduction

The large rope under skin may be nothing, but you need an exam.  Try not to worry about the shape of your breasts at this early juncture.  Swelling and bruising at this point really does obscure results.  Give it at least 6 months.