Discoloration at the Mouth After Juvederm?

I had Juvederm Ultra injected around my mouth. The small line of discoloration at the corner of my mouth where a smile line used to be is worrying me. Could this be what is called "reversible" and how can I get rid of it?

If Discoloration is blue yes

If this discoloration is blue, it could be due to bruising in which case it should resolve in a few days. The use of Auriderm will somewhat hasten this resolution.

If the discoloration is due to the Juvederm itself, the material can either be extracted with an #11 blade or your physician can use hyaluronidase. This is an enzyme which melts away the Juvederm.

Virginia Beach Dermatologist

If Discoloration is blue yes

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Virginia Beach Dermatologist