I Have a Dent in my Bum About 5cm Wide and 3cm Deep. How Can I Get It Fixed?

Doctor Answers 1

Fixing a Buttock Dent

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Without seeing a photo, in general I would say that autologous (using your own) fat transfer/grafting would be your best option.  I would also strongly recommend seeking consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon that specializes in buttock augmentation and implants to get this looked at directly and taken care of.  Glad to help...RAS

Beverly Hills Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 128 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.