Diagnosed with PCOD and facial hair: Slow Results with Laser Hair Removal

I am given laser hair reduction treatment but have very slow result.. Do i need to go to endocrinologist to take oral medicine? Which medicine should i take to take care my pcod and how long should i continue it.. Should i stop taking laser treatment till the time my pcod is treated? Pl suggest

PCO and Facial Hair

Your question is a very good one.  If you have untreated PCO your laser hair removal will be extremely slow.  It is best to get the PCO under control first either with oral contraceptives or Spirinolactone.  Please find a board certified dermatologist to review all of your medical and cosmetic problems.