What is the difference between ultrasound lifting and silhouette lifting?

I am considering a procedure to tighten and lifting the skin on my face. Could you please tell me the differece between the ultrasound lifting and silhouette lifting and which would give the more dramatic longtime results?

Lifting the skin and skin tightening

The best procedure I have found to lift and tighten the skin is the Thermage procedure.  I have seen patients relate that they had little effect with ultrasound and a great deal of pain. We have had great results with all areas of the face and body in tightening the skin.  For the best cosmetic results please consult a board certified dermatologist with a great deal of experience with Thermage and lasers.