How Much Difference Can a Non Surgical Nose Job Make on the Front View of an Asian Nose ?

I know it can greatly improve the profile but i am particularly interested in how narrow (and less wide) it can make the nose appear from a front view. I was also wondering how much of an improvement i will get from only one treatment of silikon 1000 or another filler injected, although i am open to more treatments. I am most interested in building a higher bridge and making it look more defined and narrow...thank you !

Effectiveness of Non-Surgical Nose Job

A non-surgical nose job, through the use of dermatological fillers, can be a great alternative for patients who want to change the look of their nose but who are not ready to make the commitment of undergoing an actual rhinoplasty surgery. Non-surgical nose jobs can offer noticeable results that improve both your appearance and your self-esteem. It is important to remember, still, that because of the minimally-invasive nature of fillers, these results will be far more subtle when compared to those produced by surgery. You may want to begin your cosmetic journey with a non-surgical nose job and can consider progressing to a rhinoplasty surgery after you have considered the effectiveness of the results attained by the fillers. 

Non surgical narrowing and elevation of the nose

I use dermal fillers for nonsurgical nose jobs. I have done several Asians who desire what you're looking for. I find that by using mirrors and photographs while we are doing this, we can often achieve the goals that they are looking for. When I cannot do with dermal fillers is any reduction of the nose to achieve their aesthetic goals. For this only surgery would work.  I would counsel against using something permanent like silicone or Artefill in the nose. I have done several procedures to remove these permanent fillers when the body starts to react to them in an unpredictable fashion.  If you use a hyaluronic based dermal filler, and you do not like the results that you are seeing, this can be reversed with an enzyme.  

I would definitely seem someone who can do both surgical and nonsurgical nose jobs.

Silikon-1000 may be safely used by experienced physicians for natural-looking, permanent nasal bridge augmentation.

In my practice, Silikon-1000 is the filler of choice to permanently increase the height of your nasal bridge, without undergoing surgery. In general, three treatments spaced at monthly intervals are required for a desired result.

Not everyone is a good candidate for Silikon-1000 treatments. If your bridge is very low, or if you have firm skin that does not easily lift off the underlying skeleton (sometimes associated with younger patients), formal Rhinoplasty Surgery with an onlay-graft may be best for you.

Regards from West Orange.

Eric M. Joseph, MD
West Orange Facial Plastic Surgeon

Non-surgical Nose Job

In my opinion, non-surgical injections of the nasal dorsum to raise the bridge will only get you minimal results from the profile. I don't think you will get that much augmentation from the frontal view. You should consider a permanent nasal augmentation using a silastic implant.

Oleh Slupchynskyj, MD, FACS

Be careful!

Do not inject SIlicone or Artefill or any permanent fillers in your nose.  Whoever does that for you is putting you at serious risk in my opinion.  If you are going to get a non surgical rhinoplasty then it should be limited to safer HA fillers like Restylane or Radiesse at the most. 

As far as your question, you should be able to see more definition from the front view as well if the injection is done properly and if you are a good candidate for it.

Shervin Naderi, MD, FACS
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon