Why did my breasts not go down to the cup size I was looking for? (photo)

I had a BR w BL about 2 months ago. I started out at a 36G and was supposed to go to a D cup. The PS said that he took out over 330cc in each breast. I am currently still wearing a 36G bra post-op, and have asked why things are still the same, other than being higher. He says that I should be at my baseline size by now, but others say it takes longer. Am I still the same size due to swelling, or did he not take enough out of each breast-what is going on here? (I also had a TT at the same time)

Same cup size?

Thank you for your pictures. Your result is very good. Not real sure about the cup size issue. I do not base my results on cup size. I base my results on proportions breasts two ways to hips. Your contours are greatly improved. I would sit down and have a discussion with your plastic surgeon if you want more breast tissue removed at a later date. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr, M.D., DDS, FA CS

Why did my breasts not go down to the cup size I was looking for?

Have you looked at the befores and afters you posted? The result is excellent! Yor realistic expectation needs to be better understood between you and your chosen surgeon...