Can I still safely tan my face if I use a skin lightening skin product?

I'm mix Latin/White but I like my tan skin I don't want my natural color bleached I want to be able to still be in sun and get a light tan on my face I don't want to make my face so much whiter than my body. I have a lot of Korean face masks that have ingredients like niacinamide and licorice root for ex. they say whiteing on them I want to use to even out my over all skintone but I'm worried if I use them they might make me look pale and make it difficult to get a golden tan on my face

Thanks for your query. It is advisable to stop skin lightening product if you are looking for a golden tan. That will give you a proper tan on your skinAll The Best

India Plastic Surgeon