Tooth mark which looks like a stitch mark on sensitive skin area. How can I get rid of it?

I was abused bitten by a guy on both the side of my breast and now there are marks with the toothmarks and also looks like stitched mark. It has been 6months already. How will I get rid of the mark?

Doctor Answers 1

Scar Solutions with lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers

I recommend getting a formal evaluation with a scarring expert. This can be improved with a combination of lasers, microneedling/prp, subcision and fillers. See an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 190 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.