I'm a lipoma patient. I want to remove them surgically. Will it be risky or not?

I'm 24 years old . I have multiple lipoma in my right hand,left hand body ,back. many place minimum 25/30 place 6/7 maybe 6/7 mm round and others are small. what should I do now? I'm very disappointed about it..tell me please, is lipoma surgery removing risky??

Lipoma removal is a surface surgery. depending on the number of lipomas removed it can be done under local anaesthesia or genral anaesthesia(for you) with very minimal 'risk'.

you can do most of your work from day 3 and will be near normal by 1 week.

thank you

Thank you for sharing your question and I am sorry to hear of your multiple lipomas.  In most instances of small lipomas removal can be done safely and with little risk to patients.  That said it is important that you find a surgeon well-versed in anatomy to ensure that you maximize your outcome and incision appearance.  Hope this helps.