I am 20 years old and I noticed fine lines on my forehead. I want to stop it but not using Botox. What do you suggest? (Photo)

Improving fine lines in forehead without Botox

I would start on Retin A, a good growth factor product, and chemical peels. Regular facials would be helpful too. If you want to be more aggressive, laser resurfacing or Infini would help as well.

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Skin resurfacing

Hi and thanks for your question. I would suggest to use a good products and the most important is a good sun screen . For skin resurfacing you can do facial , micro needle, chemical peel or if you want be more aggressive ablative laser 

Skin resurfacing

Forehead wrinkles

For the treatment of fine lines and wrinkles at your age, Botox would be an ideal way to treat and prevent them. I would recommend a high quality medical grade skin care routine that contains ingredients that have been developed to  combat the early signs of aging. At our office, we recommend Alyria Skin Optimizing System for our patients. 

Forehead wrinkles

I am 20 years old and I noticed fine lines on my forehead. I want to stop it but not using Botox. What do you suggest?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph.  Though Botox is the best treatment, you can certainly pursue a good skin care regimen incorporating a retinol and sunblock supplemented by chemical peels.  Hope this helps.