I am 19 years old - my cheeks are very thin - I want to make them fuller or chubby.

now what should i do?i want to avoid any kind of surjary

19 years old - my cheeks are very thin - I want to make them fuller

Hi, I have performed many facial shaping procedures using dermal fillers, facial implants (cheek, chin), liposuction and/or facelifts for over 30 years.  Non smiling photos your face from the front and side would help in the evaluation.  

Over the past 30 years I have developed beauty principles that state women look the most feminine, youthful and attractive with heart shaped faces. These are created when the cheeks are full and round in the front. This can be accomplished in a face that is thin = flat cheeks in the front via Cheek augmentation with a dermal filler or using cheek implants for a permanent enhancement.  When properly performed the face will appear soft and feminine.  In male faces, angularity is created in the cheeks by creating a more angular cheek shape.  

Hope this helps.