How I could reduce my hair-fall?

When i was 15 i was not clean my hair properly.so my hair became very thin.hair fell started..bt when i clean it properly my hair again grew.and it was very healthy.bt when i was 19 the hair fall started again..and my hair again become too thin ... And its quantity is very low

Hair loss

you should have a consultation with a hair restoration surgeon who can evaluate your scalp and hair, as well as discuss with you the options that you have available to you. since you are young, you should be seen sooner rather than later!

Chicago Physician

19 and losing hair

Your biggest enemy is the progressive thinning leading to a balding pattern that is not evident at this point in time. The degree of thinning that you are experiencing would suggest that you should see a doctor who most likely will get Bulk Measurements of your hair to determine the degree of the thinning that you are presently having. If the diagnosis is early genetic hair loss (the most common cause of hair loss in young men), then the best treatment would be the drug finasteride which is highly effective in men of your age and may not only stop the hair loss but possibly reverse it. If you are developing a more advanced balding pattern the HAIRCHECK test will determine the Bulk Measurements of your hair and put a number on that hair loss (a metric) and this will show, over a one-year time frame, how effective the treatment will be. Once you know this information, then you and your doctor need to develop a MASTER PLAN which will define what you need to do over the years to come.

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Hair loss at 19 years old.

You can try a clarifying shampoo to keep your scalp clean, however most people do not lose hair due to poor hygiene.  Perhaps you should visit with a hair loss professional.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon