What should I know about PRP before treatment? (Photo)

How to know who works for it he is the specialist. and what the procedure or initial step of prp treatment for a doctor,as a patient should i have to know??? .

PRP for hair loss. Englewood Cliffs NJ

I recommend that you see a PRP hair expert. They will do a good history, magnification examination and possibly blood work. The key question is whether you are a good candidate. Your expert will inform of expectations. PRP is excellent at decreasing hair loss, increasing the thickness of the hair follicle and possibly regrow dormant hair that has been lost recently. We recommend the Depo injection technique.
Ask to see photos of similar patients. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Englewood Dermatologic Surgeon

PRP for Hair-Before your treatment

It is best to find an office that specializes in PRP or hair treatments. What makes the PRP for hair therapy effective is the way it is injected into the scalp. There is not much that you will need to do prior to your treatment, however, some doctors may ask you to get some blood work done to see if there are any hormonal imbalances that can be causing the hair loss. In our office, we recommend doing your treatment every 4-6 weeks a part and using a dermal roller at home starting day 2 until your next treatment in order to increase the stimulation of hair growth. Typically 3-4 treatments are necessary, but it is a steady process and can take up to 6 months after your treatment to see the results.