22. Life long dry skin struggle. Desperate to increase confidence in hand appearance. Fillers? Surgery? Botox? Laser? (Photo)

Dry skin as long as I can remember, have used urea Cream prescription in my hands. The tops aren't bad but antics of the palms or of my fingers just disgusts me. Please give me advice, I live in dfw tx.

Hand Rejuvenation

I would recommend that you seek care with a board certified Dermatologist or Plastic Surgeon. There may be environmental factors affecting your skin that the physician can help you modify. There may also be some products available only through a physician that can help improve your skin. Fillers will not treat the dryness. They are primarily to help "plump up" older hands that have lost their fat. Botox is used to treat sweaty palms. Laser can help with pigment and texture. It sounds like a skin care assessment and regimen would be the most help for you. Best of luck!

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Hand Rejuvenation

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Orange Plastic Surgeon