How long following a lower body lift do I have to wait before undergoing a breast lift?

I would like the breast lift asap as I just found out my sister is engaged and will be marrying within six months.I am two and a half weeks post op with zero complications and feeling great (from LBL). Please help me out with your professional expertise and advice doctors! Thank you in advance! Ps:also,what is a fair range/price for the breast lift?

Lower Body Lift Recovery Time

8-12 weeks recovery is typical following a Lower Body Lift. During the recovery period, you could schedule a consultation with your Plastic Surgeon who will discuss what is involved in a breast lift and safe timing for this. Your surgery can then be scheduled in advance to avoid an extended waiting period. The price of a lift varies because there are many different options available, such as whether or not implants are also used. Your surgeon will give you their recommendation for the best option for you and a quote during your consultation. Best of luck to you and congratulations to your sister!

Thank you for your question.  In my practice, I generally like to wait at least 3 months before proceeding on to the next procedure.  This allows ample amount of healing to take place.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Lift / Breast Augmentation/ Breast Implants/ Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you wait 3 -6 months between procedures.  This will allow your body time to recover and heal.  Please discuss with your surgeon.The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon

Recommended time betwen surgeries...

Make sure that your anesthesiologist and surgeon are aware about your previous surgery. Surgeons vary on how long they want patients to wait between procedures, when waiting is an option. 6 to 12 weeks seems to be the most common recommendation. The longer wait times are typically recommended after major procedures that require extensive time under anesthesia, greater blood loss, and for patients who may not be in peak health at the time of the procedure.The reason for waiting is that you need to fully recover from the first procedure.  Any procedure causes swelling and inflammation, so you would not want to undergo a second procedure while you are still waiting for the tissues to settle or the swelling to resolve.  Make sure to be completely recovered before take a decision. 

Have a great day!

Alicia Sigler, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon