Am I a good candidate for Breast Reduction, Lift, and Tummy Tuck? (Photo)

I would like to have a breast reduction and lift, as well as a tummy tuck. My concern re: the tummy tuck is my upper abdomen (at and above my navel). I think this area bothers my most of all. What will be the most effective way to address my tummy that includes the upper area? Thank you!

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a consult.

Tummy tuck and breast reduction

Thank you for your question.  Based on your photos, it appears that you would be a good candidate for a full tummy tuck and a breast reduction, which would also achieve a lift at the same time.  Be sure to consult with an experienced board certified plastic surgeon.  Good luck!

Zachary Farris, MD, FACS

Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck

A properly performed tummy tuck should tighten the loose muscles (rectus diastasis) and removes significant amounts of skin, flattening your upper and lower stomach.  Another option to shorten anesthesia would be to take a first step of doing your breast lift/reduction in conjunction with liposuction (if appropriate based on an exam in person) of your upper stomach area to thin the tissue that won't be removed and can't be liposuctioned at the time of your eventual tummy tuck.Meet with an ABPS Bd Certified plastic surgeon to have a face to face exam and discuss all of the options that are open for you.  Enjoy the (significant) improvement that I think you will be able to achieve. Jon A Perlman MD FACS  Certified, American Board of Plastic Surgery  Extreme Makeover Surgeon ABC TV Best of Los Angeles Award 2015, 2016  Beverly Hills, Ca 

Jon A. Perlman, MD

Am I a good candidate for Breast Reduction, Lift, and Tummy Tuck?

Thank you for your question.  It is good that you have an idea of your goals.  No online reviewer can make a diagnosis or treatment recommendations without an examination and complete medical history.  The photos would suggest that one could address the areas you mentioned;  however, I would recommend starting with a face to face consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in breast surgery and body contouring. During your visit your surgeon should be evaluating your health to determine if you are a good surgical candidate and examining your tissues to get a sense of what type of procedure your tissues will allow. Only with a hands on exam can this be determined. During the consult you and the surgeon should be understanding of the goals and realistic outcomes of your choices. Be sure to see plenty of before and after photos to get an idea of the range of patient experience of your surgeon. Once an exam and opinion is rendered then you can decide if surgery is right for you. Good luck.

David J. Wages, MD
Peabody Plastic Surgeon

Candidate for Tummy Tuck? YES!

Hello and thank you for your question. As I can see in your pictures, you are a good candidate for tummy tuck, the upper area is also corrected with this technique and it can be accompanied with liposuction of the flanks to achieve better results, however I recommend you to consult at depth with a board certified surgeon in order to discuss what you want and the different techniques that are appropriate and available for you.

Rafael Gottenger, MD