Removing "baby fat" from face? (Photo)

I'm 21 and continually get told I look 16. I am looking for a way to get more defined features rather than my current "baby face." What is a good route to take? Is mild Buccal Fat Removal a good route? Would a chin implant be effective?

Looking for a way to get more defined features rather than my current "baby face = many areas may need to be addressed #chiseled

Achieving a chiseled, less chubby, face requires to address multiple factors in the face and the body composition to achieve that goal.  Some of the factors that may need to be addressed to achieve a slimmer / chiseled face generally are: -Lower anterior cheek fullness: this could be addressed surgically with buccal fat pad removal -Lower posterior cheek fullness: this could be achieving my treating the masseter muscle ( a masticatory muscle) with Botox. The masseter muscle gives bulk to the lower posterior cheek fullness at the level of the angle of the jaw bone -Overall body fat: weight loss to achieve a normal or low normal weight for the height ( normal BMI) is a must. (most models with chiseled face have  are "skinny" and therefore have a BMI in the low normal range) -Anterior and lateral cheek bone projection: lack of cheek bone projection won't allow to have a chiseled appearance, event if the above factors are achieved. Therefore, it someone has not good cheek bone projection, he or she may require cheek augmentation/ enhancement with either soft tissue fillers like voluma or cheek implants -Saggy facial skin: young people usually doesn't have saggy facial skin. Patients in the 30s or 40s may have some aging related sagginess that may be improved with soft tissue fillers Patients interested in determining if buccal fat pad removal may help to achieve a chiseled face should make a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon specialized in plastic surgery procedures of the face