Why do I have a yellow crust over my wound after breast reduction? (Photo)

I just had surgery two weeks ago and I've developed a yellow crust or line in the wound and I was wondering do I have a infection and also my on one side of my nipple it's raised higher than the other side and it's hard what does that mean?

Wound Healing After Breast Reduction Surgery

Thank you for your question and congratulations on your decision to undergo #breast reductions surgery. You are still very early in your healing/recovery process. It appears that you have a small amount of wound breakdown. It is one of the #complications of having this surgery and usually can be managed with local wound care. One thing you should know, is that every person and every incision heals differently. You breast reduction incisions can even #heal differently on each of your breasts. To increase your chances of proper healing, you should be following ALL of your post-operative instructions. A small amount of clear drainage is possible if the incision is not completely closed. However, the things you should be concerned with are: sudden increase in swelling and pain, increased redness around the incision, an oral temperature greater than 100.4 and drainage that is think yellow or green in color or if it is foul smelling. If any of these occur, you need to contact your #surgeon immediately. If none of this apply to your current situation and you still have concerns, please contact the surgeon that performed you breast reduction surgery.