Best treatment for silicone oil injection removal by cut or or by fat grafting? (Photo)

I have read many responses to silicone removal and I would like to know in the event that one doesn't have granulomas, but has tissue damage from silicone oil injections whats the best course of treatment since all silicone can't possibly be removed? Here in Michigan a Surgeon said that because my buttocks isn't hard, indented, or lumpy that he recommends doing fat grafting to the area, aiding in repairing the tissue which may clear up the hyper pigmentation from inflammation Your thoughts???

Removal of silicone micro droplets from the buttocks

Fat grafting is not the answer to silicone reaction. I specialize in the removal of silicone micro droplets using a Hidef technique. Best, Dr. Karamanoukian

Los Angeles

Silicone Reactions

The worst thing you can do is add more substance to an area that is inflamed from silicone.  Silicone either needs to be injected with steroids/5fu, treated with oral antibiotics or surgically removed.  Best, Dr. Emer.