Surgery scheduled for 11/30 want to lose a few more lbs. Can I take Adepex? (Photo)

so ive lost fifty pounds already for this surgery im weighing in at 170 im 5'5 and i was taking adipex to help with weight lose now my surgery date is on the 30th of this month im getting lipo12 areas and BBL ...and i stopped the adipex but i want to lose a little more weight for better results ...can i take the adipex again ????what can i do to drop a few more pounds before my surgery?

Surgery scheduled for 11/30 want to lose a few more lbs. Can I take Adepex?

Always tell your surgeon and anesthesiologist about any medications you are taking and ask about dieting advice prior to surgery.

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided infromation as well.. I will recommend you to lose some more weight as you want it too, it is a good decision though.. But I will request for you to consult everything with your board certified plastic surgeon, at the same time with your primary doctor, it is safer to eat healthy and go to the gym for me. 

Tania Medina de Garcia, MD

BBL

Diet pills are contraindicated prior to elective surgery.  These increase your risk for life threatening complications during surgery.

John Burns, MD