I'm having surgery in a month and want to know what type of diet is best for fat transfer, healing, and overall results?

I would really appreciate some advice regarding pre and post surgery diet. Are there specific foods or vitamins that will assist with healing or help yield better results? I know that smoking is really bad for the fat transfer. Is there anything else I should not be taking in or doing? I'm having butt implants with liposuction and fat transfer on July 28. Thanks so much!!

Diet for surgery

Each surgeon is a bit different and I usually only recommend a balanced diet, avoid meds that can cause bleeding, and take multivitamins, and vitamin C.  Best to ask your surgeon.

Diet for surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}