Is my nose big and ugly? Do I need a rhinoplasty? (Photo)

That I should do a Rhinoplasty or not ?

Rhinoplasty Goals

A rhinoplasty specialist will be able to comprehensively address the issues you have with your nose. While there are a variety of approaches and techniques employed by various surgeons, it is up to you to do your due diligence to find a rhinoplasty specialist in order to achieve the best results possible. Using autologous grafts (tissue and cartilage from your own body) will provide the safest and most permanent results. Looking at computer-morphed images with your surgeon during consultation will give you a good idea of what is possible, and also give you a great chance to convey to your surgeon what you envision.

Close rhinoplasty, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns with us.

The harmony between facial parts makes us instinctively recognize the beauty... without knowing it, without defining it, just a perception that surprises and captivates us.

In this regard, I suggest perform a Closed Rhinoplasty (without visible scars) to treat the tip, base and nasal bridge.
With this procedure you get a delicate nose, better harmonize with your other facial features.

Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Is my nose big and ugly? Do I need a rhinoplasty?

If you are seeking to improve your nose- then yes, you are a good candidate from the photo that you have provided for Rhinoplasty. Seek an experienced Board Certified PS for in person exam. For more info you can view the video attached

Do I

You would be a great candidate for combination rhinopallty and sliding genioplasty. You may want to consult someone who is experienced in both procedures.Good Luck

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Rhinoplasty and chin implant candidate

From the one limited photograph, it appears that there is an overly projecting nose, and an under projecting   chin. Consider a combination of a rhinoplasty to decrease the dorsal hump and projection of the nose, in addition to a chin implant to increase the projection of the chin to help with facial balance and proportions.  For many before and afters, please see the link below 

If you are not happy with the appearance of your nose, then a rhinoplasty sounds reasonable. Best to go for a rhinoplasty.