Is this normal healing following scar revision and rhinoplasty? (Photo)

I had a revision rhinoplasty with alar scar revision. I got my cast and stitches off two weeks ago. On one side of my nose, the wound from my stitches healed and closed perfectly. On this side there is a raised skin colored bump. What is this? Is it an infection? I clean the area religiously with saline and cover with Vaseline. I'm also taking oral antibiotics. Is this part of the healing process?

Post rhinoplasty healing

You have a mild reaction to sutures in the incision line.  This can be treated easily by deroofing by your surgeon with a needle and then cauterizing with silver nitrate.It should not affect your eventual result at all.  

Dr. J

Bedminster Facial Plastic Surgeon