Lump on breast growing rapidly. What could this be? (Photo)

At 5 months post It was about the size of a pea. I had an areola incision and wondering if that is the cause of it? I notice this week it was getting tender, looked & it had doubled in size. A few days later it doubled in size To size of grape! The top portion feels soft and almost like an air bubble but the bottom portion is solid and very large. I can't see a doctor for a week. Nothing similar to a pimple. Pictures make it look like a pimple lol What could this be? Scarey?

Breast lump

Thank you for your questions and photos. There are many possible reasons for this lump. Most of these reasons are not worrisome, but they can be scary. But you do need to see your doctor. I can not give you a diagnosis in this type of forum, but I will tell you what I tell my patients when they present with an unexpected lump; come in and let me see. There is no reason for you to be scared when reassurance is so easy to offer.                              

Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery

Since there has been a change in your post op course, please contact your surgeon so he/she can examine you and recommend the most appropriate treatment plan at this time.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative breast surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon