How long should one wait to get a second/corrective hair transplant?

Just went through with my hair transplant yesterday for female forehead reduction, and, frankly, I hate the hair line. I know I want to add more in other areas. Do I need to wait until everything is completely grown in, i.e., at least a year, before getting another transplant?

In some cases you can have a hair transplant days or weeks after a forehead reduction.

In some cases you can have a hair transplant days or weeks after a forehead reduction.  It all depends on the patient and specific goals.  You need to see a doctor for a consultation.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon