How long is the recovery time for a tummy tuck with a BBL?

Tummy tuck and BBl

Since I do not usually do them together, I would say that a tummy tuck will likely require 7-10 days off from work but only light duty for a while and BBL often can go back sooner but can't sit for 2-3 weeks. Best to ask your surgeon.

The recovery time for tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for the question. Because tummy tuck and Brazilian butt lift are both significantly invasive procedures, most plastic surgeons recommend performing them separately to ensure safety and deliver best results. Ultimately, the duration and specifics related the recovery process should be discussed with your plastic surgeon. Typically, each procedure will require you to take 2 weeks off work. Even after resuming your normal activities, you should refrain from lifting heavy weights or engaging in vigorous physical exercise for about one month. 

An in-person examination with a board-certified plastic surgeon is the best way to assess your needs and obtain expert medical advice. Best of luck! Dr. Michael Omidi. 

Michael M. Omidi, MD, FACS