I have cellulite all over my thighs. How much is it going to cost me to get rid of it and what's the best option? (Photo)

Cellulite removal

Your cellulite problem is a common one. Fortunately, finally there are effective ways to minimize this problem. Perhaps the least invasive one is  Cellfina™. Cellfina is the only FDA-cleared minimally invasive, one-time procedure clinically proven to improve the appearance of cellulite for at least two years—the longest FDA-cleared duration for a cellulite treatment. A straightforward solution to cellulite, Cellfina™, combines a proven approach with innovative, proprietary technology, to produce precise, long-lasting results and has a high satisfaction rating on RealSelf. Together with Velashape 3, a non invasive procedure to help "shrink wrap the skin" and further minimize cellulite as a combination treatment is perhaps your best chance for taking care of this tough problem. Cellulaze is also a possible treatment but much more invasive

Best Options?

For treating #cellulite, my office typically recommends one of three treatment plans: #Cellfina, #VelaShape III, #ThremiSmooth.

#Cellfina is the newest technology and probably most effective. It is a minimally invasive one-time procedure under local anesthetic that removes the fibrous bands under the skin that cause fat to bulge through creating the appearance of cellulite. The results are fairly #permanent.

#VelaShape and #ThermiSmooth are #non-invasive #bodyshaping products that can help reduce the appearance of your cellulite over the course of multiple sessions.

The #cost is dependent upon the number and size of zones to be treated.

Book an in-person consultation with a #BoardCertified #PlasticSurgeon to determine which treatment plan is right for you.

Best of luck.

Cellfina and BodyFX

Thank you for your question. For cellulite we perform Cellfina and Bodyfx. Cellfina treats the structural cause of cellulite while Bodyfx helps with overall smoothing and skin tightening. Depending on your individual need, goals, and expectations one of these methods or both could be perfect for you. I would recommend an in person exam to determine your candidacy.

Dr. Kathleen Morno

Kathleen Morno, MD
Highland Park Physician

Cellulite on thighs

It's difficult based on the pictures submitted to tell if you would be a candidate for Cellfina, probably the best device on the market currently to treat cellulite. Obtain a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon near you for an evaluation and discussion of treatment options including Cellfina.

Cellulite -- Vaser Smooth, ThermiRF, Cellfina, Fat Transfer, Subcision

I find that cellfina works the best for this but we combine with other non invasive options to give a much more permanent result.  this is the ONLY permanent option for cellulite.  Often HI DEF VASER contouring can be done with ThermiRF on the leg or knee at the same time and give even better results.  Please see an expert for treatment options.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cellfina / Cellulite treatment / Body contouring procedures/ Liposuction

Cellfina it is the longest lasting FDA cleared treatment to reduce the appearance of cellulite for 2 years. It has a very high patient satisfaction rate and results can be seen in as little as a few days. It targets the structural cause of cellulite by treating the cellulite causing bands. I would recommend a consultation to determine your candidacy.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute