I had a lift and augment done 5 days ago. I am 5ft 128lbs. I feel that my breasts are too big. What are your thoughts? (Photo)

Can I expect them to change with time? One of my main concerns is how high they sit and how wide they are. I was a 36 B and had 300cc silicone in the Left and 275cc silicone in the Right. I also had a TT which I am very happy with.

Swelling after surgery

Thank you for your question and photos.  From what I can see on the picture, you have a nice result so far.  Those implants are a bit on the smaller side so I do not think you went too big.  It is completely normal to have some swelling 5 days postop.   Be patient and give your breasts time to heal and let the swelling go down.  It is way too early to make final judgements regarding the size and shape.  Good luck.  

I had a lift and augment done 5 days ago. I am 5ft 128lbs. I feel that my breasts are too big. What are your thoughts?

Give it a few months for swelling to resolve and the implants to settle. Things look better after a little more time. 

Karol A. Gutowski, MD, FACS

Breast augmentation

Early post-op, patients have a lot of swelling.  Best to give it several months to settle down. Good luck with your results.

5 days post op, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In my practice, after performing a BA I recommend to my patients to limit the movement of the arms for two weeks. After that, you can move your arms taking care and always with common sense. 
In this regard, it's not advisable to carry heavy weights to prevent the implant out of position, and allow the formation of the physiological capsule around the implant, also to avoid pain and breast swelling. 

Kind regards 

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Sizing after breast augmentation

after a breast augmentation mearly all people experience significant swelling that makes their results look larger. This will typically last for a maximum of 3-6weeks. Also breast implants are almost always 'high' immediately after surgery and will normally take 6-12 weeks to settle into their natural position that your surgeon will have set at the time of surgery. If you're more concerned about specific aspects of your results then I suggest you speak to your surgeon an let him or her answer you directly as they know how they performed your procedure best and what results typically end up as in their hands.

Nikesh K. Patel, MD
Freehold Plastic Surgeon

Early result

Thanks for your inquiry, and it is very early in your result.  You have swelling and the implants often start high.  Please focus on healing and be discussing your concerns with your plastic surgeon.  

Swollen

too early to tell, things will be swollen for a period of time, 300cc implants are not large implants, i am guessing once things settle in and the swelling decreases you will be happy, just give it some time, that time being 4-6 months.

Mastopexy implant

You are still  very early postop and you will be very swollen currently and the implants will be sitting hugh and need to settle. Keep in touch with your PS.

Gary L. Ross, MBChB, FRCS
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Patience

You are in the early stages of healing and acceptance.  Your breasts are swollen at the present time.  Wait at least 3 months, and then let us know.  In over 30 years of practice, many of my patients tell me that their breasts are too large immediately after the surgery.  After 3-6 months ALL tell me that they should have gone larger!!  Best of luck.

I feel that my breasts are too big after breast surgery.

Much too early to tell.  My best advice: rest,  recover, and exercise patience.  Keep in mind, that a significant percentage of patients at your stage in the recovery process feel that they are "too big" or "too small".  In the long run, once patients have adjusted physically and psychologically to their new body image, the vast majority of patients are very pleased.