I am interested in getting a BBL. Who is the best Dr in Dominican Republic?

Finding a board certified plastic surgeon

Thank you for your question. It is important that you focus on the qualifications of the surgeon when determining who will perform your procedure(s). I would start off by looking for a board certified plastic surgeon that has performed over 100 BBL procedures per year. I have included a link that can help you determine the main points you should consider when selecting a plastic surgeon. Hope this helps,Dr. Newall

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question. I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in Body Contouring.  I would recommend that you go to The American Society of Plastic Surgery website and look for a list of board certified plastic surgeons in your area.  You can look at before/after pictures on their websites and Real Self pages prior to scheduling consultations. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon #RealSelfCORESurgeon