I am still draining now 3 weeks and continue to fill inner thighs. Advised to use wicks until it stops. What to do? Tubes?

Post Liposuction Irregularities, Swelling -- Try Massage, Exilis Ultra/Cellutone or Venus Legacy With Your Compression

I suggest seeing an expert or speaking to your physician, draining can occur for many weeks and maybe you have a seroma that needs treatment, or need better compression.  Massage and RF treatments like venus legacy or exilis are important at this time.  Best, Dr. Emer.

I am still draining now 3 weeks and continue to fill inner thighs. Advised to use wicks until it stops.

Thank you for your question. I need more information like what surgery was done, before I comment . Please talk to your PS.

Liposuction/ Liposculpture/ Fat Transfer/ Vaser/ Hi Definition Procedures/Liposuction Revision/Tummy Tuck/Body Contouring

I appreciate your question. I would recommend that you discuss this question with your surgeon as every surgeon has their own respective post op protocol for his/her patients.  Your surgeon is your best resource as he/she is most familiar with your medical history and how you are healing at this time. The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery. Best of luck! Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

Still draining after 3 weeks.

Thank you for asking about your surgery.I am so sorry but we need more information to advise you. What surgery was done? What kind of drainage? From where? Any drains? Thank you for helping us help you! Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS