I need a Brazilian Butt Lift; I got a bunch of fat. How much cc of fat can you put in each cheek? (Photos)

Thank you for your question .You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift.A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. The state of Florida board of medicine limits the amount of pure fat remove to 4000cc or 4liters. This is implemented for patient safety. Any higher volume then the patient would require resuscitation at a hospital setting. When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely.Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

I appreciate your question.
I have done many Brazilian Butt lift procedures and specialize in body contouring.  The amount of enhancement possible depends on how much fat can be harvested from your body.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

How much fat could be put in a Brazilian butt lift

Thank you for your question and your photographs.  After looking at your photographs, it appears that there is enough fat to be harvested to place 1,500cc into each buttock.  In fact, our patient safety committee recommends no more than 1,500cc per buttock.  You can achieve the maximum amount that is recommended.  If you place any more fat greater than 1,500cc you greatly increase your risk of infection, fat necrosis, buttock deformity and even loss of skin of the buttock with result in severe deformity.  Make sure you do not smoke and optimize your diet. My recommendation would be to seek a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in cosmetic surgery and especially one who specializes in Brazilian buttock lift.  Best wishes in your endeavors!

James Fernau, MD, FACS

Board Certified ENT

Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer and the cc

Hello. Thank you for your question and photos.   This will depend on the practice of each surgeon.   The average cc on my practice is around 500 cc on each side of the buttocks.   However i had put a lot more than that in especial cases.  Have a great day. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD