Will i have hour glass figure after tummy tuck. Whick kind of tummy tuck is recommended? (photo)

Do i have to get hourglass tummy tuck to have a shapley outcome after a tummy tuck. I like my shape just not the extra fat and skin.

Find the right surgeon

Far more important than the technique is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let them explain why one technique may be better than another. 
See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for a TT

Hour glass figure

It is difficult to tell from photo if you need a full tummy tuck or if liposuction would be better.We use Vaser ultrasound liposuction to contour back, waist and tummy for an hourglass figure. Fat Grafting of the buttocks can also be added at the same surgery.An exam and consultation with a plastic surgeon who performs these procedures is recommended to confirm you are a candidate as well as discuss your options and expectations. 

The Hourglass body

Hello,  thank you for your question and photo.   Every case is different from one to another but you seems to be a good candidate for having an excellent result.   I would recommend you to have Lipo of the full back and waist and also a full TT with muscle repair.  My best wishes. Dr. Derby. 

Derby Sang Caputo, MD

Tummy tuck candidate, some advices:

Thanks for the question.In this regard, I recommend you a Tummy Tuck with muscle repair, to get a flat abdomen and waist and back Liposculpture, getting better curves especially in the waist, improving your body contour. Finally, I suggested take the fat we get and transfer to the buttocks and hips, to mold them and get better volume, contour and butt projection, is that we know as "Brazilian Butt Lift" (BBL).Kind regards

Emmanuel Mallol Cotes, MD

Will I have an hour glass figure after TT?

Thank you for sharing your question and photograph. Based on your picture alone I think you would do well with a full tummy tuck and liposuction of your waist/love handle region.  The tummy tuck will allow tightening of your abdominal muscles and removal of the excess skin and fat, while the liposuction will allow for greater waist contouring along the sides to yield a more hourglass appearance.  Hope this helps.

?hourglass shape

Hello and thank you for your question. I believe that a standard tummy tuck with appropriate liposuction of the flanks, upper outer thighs and abdomen will give you a very nice result.  Consult with a board certified ps who can show you excellent results from previous patients. Peter Fisher M.D 

Peter Fisher, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon