For gluteal implants/butt augmentation, do most surgeons charge separately for liposuction and fat transfer? (Photo)

Hello, I recently got two quotes from a plastic surgeon and was confused as to how they would charge for liposuction and fat transfer separately, when they would HAVE to perform the liposuction in order to do the fat transfer in the first place? Just a little curious about the pricing of it. And what is the average price for liposuction of the flanks? And the transferring of that fat to the buttocks? Thanks so much!

BBL

Fees will vary from surgeon to surgeon.  I know in my office we charge based upon how many areas of lipo are needed to harvest the fat for a BBL.