How to find doctor in Michigan area that use micro Cannula?

I had juvederm injected in my tear trough and I bruised really bad so after doing some research I found that if a cannula needle is used that it would of been less bruising, the results turned out great once the swelling and bruising went away. its been two years and I would like to have it done again but with a doctor that uses the micro Cannula. How can I find a surgeon in the Michigan area that uses this type of needle with experience. thanks.

Tear Trough Fillers -- Try Cannulas, Voluma/Belotero/Restylane

I suggest cannulas to many of my patients to avoid major bruising.  Please see an expert for treatment even if that means travel.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Cannula injections.

I don't have a specific recommendation of where to go in Michigan for injections. However, going to a Board certified plastic surgeon or dermatologist with experience is where I would start. Do your research and inquire beforehand if they use cannula injections before you commit to a procedure. 

Lenore Sikorski, MD
Orange County Dermatologist

Micro-cannula for tear trough filler injections

I don't know who to recommend in Michigan for injections but I highly recommend the cannula technique for filler injections under the eyes. There is no question that cannulas greatly reduce the risk for bruising.  Most of my patients have little to no bruising after these injections.  It's not enough to say that you use a cannula, the doctor's experience, judgement, and artistic eye is very important.  If you can't find a local doctor who is an expert in using a cannula, consider taking a vacation in Colorado and having your injections done here.Regards,Dr. Ort

Richard Ort, MD
Lone Tree Dermatologic Surgeon