Is Eyebrow Transplant surgery right for me? (photos)

I have always had "clear" brow hairs even though my hair is light brown. I tint them and use every makeup available. I have to tint every 2 weeks and I use brow pencil, gel, tinted mascara and powders every day. Would eyebrow transplants be a better option for me than microblading? Who does this procedure near Detroit? How many grafts would it take and would you be able to tell in my scalp?

To find doctors in your local area, please click here.

Eyebrow transplant

Eyebrow hair transplants can be amazingly successful if done correctly for both men and women and can be done for both reshaping as well as recreating the eyebrows.

A great first step would be an online consultation. Often you can submit photos to top hair restoration surgeons for a complimentary evaluation and assessment. This should help lead you in the right direction. Having multiple consultations with different doctors will let you know your best options. 

Eyebrow transplant

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Should I get Eyebrow transplant

I recommend that you see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for a consultation to discuss which option is best for you. Hair Transplants are often done with Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) for hair restoration. 

Should I get Eyebrow transplant

Eyebrow Transplant

An eyebrow transplant works pretty much the same as a head hair transplant procedure would. 

The donor area typically resides along the rear or side regions of the patient’s scalp, the same area that would be used for any hair transplant.

Once we have extracted the required amount of hair, we transplant individual follicular units in the desired areas, to restore bald areas and create a natural-looking eyebrow.

It is very important that your transplanted hairs for your eyebrows are done in a way that harmonizes well with your eyes. Once we harvest the hair we will also make sure that is implanted at the right angle to replicate original growth.

Because the transplanted hair will come from the back of the head, it also requires us to match natural colour of the area being transplanted. These hairs will initially grow faster and will require trimming.

Hair Transplant can be one of the most rewarding procedures for both men and women. The procedure from start to finish is not simply a financial investment in yourself, but also an investment in time. Full cycle growth from the initial hair transplant procedure to fullness of growth takes 9 months to 1 year, so choosing a hair restoration specialist the first time around is absolutely essential, otherwise your journey to thicker and fuller hair could take more than a few years.

We are located in Toronto, Canada and have seen patients from Michigan in the past. So we could definitely help you. 

Eyebrow Transplant

Eyebrow transplant surgery option

Eyebrow transplant surgery is one option however the transplanted scalp hairs will grow long and require regular trimming.  The second issue is the color of your hair.  Your new eyebrows will be the same color as the scalp hair you used for the transplant.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant surgery option

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant surgery have been very popular for men and women in the last few years.

Eyebrow transplant surgery have been very popular for men and women in the last few years.  You may be a candidate but you would need to see a doctor for an examination first.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Brow transplant

Brow hair transplant could be done.  If you have blond hair, though, they will not be visible then either!  Plus, if hair is transplanted from the head - it will grow long and require trimming and shaping - a lifelong maintenance commitment!  

As for docs around your area - check with Bob Haber MD at the Cleveland Clinic - he is pretty close and does lovely work.

Good luck!

Brow transplant

Good luck!

Eyebrow transplants

Your eyebrows could be transplanted but we would use your hair for that purpose and if your hair is the same color of your present eyebrows, you might have the same problem

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplants

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon