Help! Crooked nose after Revision Rhinoplasty. Any suggestions? (photos)

Hello, I had a revision rhinoplasty to add cartilage to a dent in my bridge, raise my columella, excise my scars, and shorten and deproject my nose. I just got my cast off after 4 days and my nose is very crooked. Was cartilage added to the wrong side? To my understanding it was to be added to my right side( side without the beauty mark). Will this straighten out over time or will this require another revision? I am feeling devastated.

Revision rhinoplasty

Thank you very much for your question, and I'm sorry you're having concerns after your surgery.

This is absolutely too soon to make any kind of judgement about your result. The swelling is pretty much at it's peak in these pictures, but it certainly does look like the right side was augmented. Remember, different areas of the nose will swell asymmetrically, and then the swelling will go down asymmetrically, and at different times. A large part of the swelling will improve quickly (like within a month), and another part will take a year or more to fully resolve. During this process, the nose will continue to change. So please, be patient and wait for the healing process to take place. 

If you have further concerns, talk to your surgeon, as he/she will know best what was done during your surgery. Good Luck!

Cleveland Facial Plastic Surgeon