Crooked eyes. Is there any way to make them appear symmetrical with surgery?

one of my eyelids appear lower than the other could it be the bone? is there anyway to make them appear symmetrical with surgery?

Crooked Eyes

Thank you for posting your questions.  Are you able to provide a photo?  Consider a consultation with an oculoplastic surgeon to discuss your concerns.  Good luck!

Long Island Oculoplastic Surgeon

Upper eyelids surgery for asymmetry

There are many different causes for upper eyelids asymmetry.  Only an in person evaluation can determine the proper method of correction. 

Boris M. Ackerman, MD
Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Cannot comment without seeing photos of your eyes. There are various eyelid issues that can be improved. See an oculoplastic specialist.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Asymmetric Lids

Asymmetry of the eyelids is extremely common and it often can be corrected. Can you post or e-mail a picture or your eyelids while looking straight?

Bahman Guyuron, MD
Cleveland Plastic Surgeon

Please consider posting a photograph so we can understand your concern.

Without some type of photograph it is really impossible to interpret your concerns in a meaningful way.  An eye strip photo is very hard to identify but will allow up to better understand your concern.

Making Crooked Eyes Symmetrical

Moeman1991 Hello Neighbor!  While a photograph would have been helpful, an in person consultation will  give you the best course of action.  Please make an appointment with an Ocular Plastic Specialist.  I would be happy to see you in my Sterling heights office.  Please call 5862541770 fora consultation.  All the Best Dr B

Mark Berkowitz, MD
Sterling Heights Oculoplastic Surgeon